- Applications Sales
Overall management for the sales target for a specific region and/or set of partners. You will be responsible for driving the performance of assigned partners while maintaining a high level of direct engagement with prospects to achieve personal sales KPIs.
To build sustainable partner and customer relationships and drive consistent sales pipeline growth in order to achieve booked revenue targets across targeted vertical markets and geographies.
Reporting to the Head of LATAM and a key part of the LATAM commercial team which reports into the Chief Revenue Officer. This is a highly dynamic team comprising; new logo sales, customer expansion and renewal, business development, customer success and solution engineering.
- 5+ years in sales experience positioning SaaS
- 3+ years experience managing through partners sales cycles
- Ability to navigate and build relationships in large, complex partner accounts
- Ability of developing, executing and measuring sales / partner plans
- Advanced level English skills
- Achieve annual recurring revenue targets
- Ensure our partners love working with us and are successful
- Work as part of a team to create shared learning and momentum
- Drive First Customer Meetings to ensure that the top of the funnel is healthy
- Maintain a healthy pipeline with consistent coverage for future quota achievement
- Ensure that the Purple brand will consistently become brand of choice in the region